EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene police have identified and located the Madison Middle School student who posted a threat on social media.
Eugene School District 4J posted on Facebook a little after midnight on Friday regarding a social media post threatening "MMS." Eugene police and 4J officials believe "MMS" could possibly mean Madison Middle School.
School officials immediately alerted Eugene police, and they are currently investigating the post.
They told KEZI 9 News their school resource officer has been working nonstop since last night.
Police ask anyone with additional information to contact them.
- Police investigating possible threat at Madison Middle School
- School threat made towards Roseburg middle school, police investigating
- Investigation reveals no credible threat at Hamlin Middle School
- Threat found at Siuslaw Middle School
- Roseburg middle school student arrested for school threat
- Bomb threat at Harrisburg Middle School deemed to be hoax
- Student arrested for threat made towards Joseph Lane Middle School
- Linn County Deputies investigate school shooting threat
- New middle school grand opening
- Police determine school threat not credible