EUGENE, Ore. -- A search warrant served by Eugene Police on Friday morning has lead to a major drug bust.
Police said several weeks ago an EPD Street Crimes officer received a tip regarding drug dealing and shipments being made to a house. The tip turned out to be true and they found drugs were also being made inside of the home, according to police.
Police said they showed up to the home on the 1100 block of West 11th around 5:00 a.m. on Friday to serve that search warrant.
Inside, police said they seized more than 60 grams of heroin, more than 270 grams of methamphetamine, more than 430 grams of Schedule IV drugs, more than 93 grams of PCP (Schedule II), more than 30 grams of Cocaine, more than seven grams of MDMA along with more than $36,000 cash, silver bars worth more than $31,000 (estimate), and gold bars worth more than $3,000 (estimate). Police said the value of the precious metals was based on weight and current market value.
Police said they then arrested Vidas Jacob Stravinksis, 33, on the following charges: Possession of a Controlled Substance Heroin, Delivery of a Controlled Substance Heroin, Possession of a Controlled Substance-Meth, Delivery of a Controlled Substance-Meth, Manufacture of Controlled Substance-Schedule IV, Possession of a Controlled Substance-PCP, delivery of a Controlled Substance-PCP, manufacture of a Controlled Substance-PCP (Schedule II), Possession of a Controlled Substance-Cocaine, Possession of a Controlled Substance-MDMA, Possession of Precursor Substance w/ Intent to Manufacture Controlled Substance.
Eugene Police Street Crimes officers, EPD SWAT, EPD K9, EPD Crisis Negotiation Team, EPD Explosives Disposal Unit, Department of Drug Enforcement, and Eugene/Springfield Fire and Hazmat responded to the home to serve the warrant.
- Eugene Police find drugs, silver, gold, cash when serving search warrant
- Authorities serving search warrant related to violent Eugene assault
- Two arrested after deputies serve search warrant at Veneta home
- Douglas County Sheriff's Office serves search warrant on Curtin home
- Man arrested after police find drugs, cash, firearms in home search
- Search warrant served in Curtin after dispute leads to drug charges
- Deputy shoots man while serving arrest warrant
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for theft suspect
- Police search for stabbing suspects in Eugene