EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene Police said they are investigating a road rage incident that occurred early Sunday morning near Agate Street and Franklin Boulevard, where a person fired a handgun out of their vehicle.
Around 2 a.m., University of Oregon Police tweeted, to alert students and community members of reports of shots fired near 13th and Agate.
Eugene Police said two vehicles were approaching Franklin Boulevard when a person started shooting. They said multiple shell casings were found at the scene.
Eugene police said no one was injured and at this time, no arrests have been made. They said they are still investigating.
UO Police said the situation was all clear and there was no threat to the University of Oregon community.
- Eugene police investigate road rage incident
- Eugene Police investigate road rage incident
- Eugene man arrested after alleged road rage incident
- Suspect charged in road rage incident
- Wanted man arrested after road rage incident on Beltline
- Junction City Police investigate "swatting" incident
- Police investigate homicide in Eugene
- Eugene police investigate cafe robbery
- Police investigate stabbing in Eugene
- Driver accused of running over man in deadly road rage incident