EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene Police are searching for a woman after a lunch hour robbery at Teriyaki Madness in Eugene.
In the surveillance footage from the store, she appears to be on the phone waiting to order until she takes the tip jar and then walks right out.
Once employees realized the tips were gone, General Manager Liv Sherwood went back to check the security footage.
"It seemed like she didn't really care who was looking," Sherwood said. "She did it right in front of another customer, in front of the staff, we have cameras that are all over behind the counter, so she kind of wanted to be seen in a way. She took it and just left, yeah. With the whole jar itself."
Sherwood said the woman only got away with about $20 to $30, but the restaurant is going to make sure the employees are reimbursed for the tips that were taken.
If you recognize the woman, you are asked to call Eugene Police.
- Eugene restaurant robbed of tips during lunch hour
- Eugene convenience store robbed
- Gunman robs Eugene vape shop
- Fire forces Eugene barbecue restaurant to close
- Eugene Airport shares holiday travel tips
- Eugene police offer spring break safety tips
- Halloween safety tips from Eugene Police
- Eugene Airport offers travel tips for Thanksgiving
- Woman robbed with a gun, police seek tips
- Eugene Police search for person who robbed Ashely's Deli