EUGENE, Ore. -- After appearing in court Wednesday, a 72-year-old Eugene man was indicted on charges of sexual abuse of a child under the age of 14.
Steve Dory faces 11 charges, including using a child in a display of sexual conduct and sodomy.
According to court documents, the abuse allegedly occurred in April 2012.
Dory will be in court May 1 for a pre-trial conference.
- 72-year-old Eugene man indicted on sex abuse charges
- Springfield police arrest Eugene man on sex abuse charges
- Lebanon man faces sex abuse charges
- Springfield man facing sex abuse charges
- Political fundraiser facing sex abuse charges in Eugene
- Former Eugene church leader faces new sex abuse charges
- Man faces sex abuse charges, accused of abusing 2 teens
- Man sentenced for sex abuse outside South Eugene High School
- Man wanted for alleged sex abuse at Eugene mall
- Medford chiropractor faces sex abuse charges