Photo Gallery 2 Images
SALEM, Ore. -- The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information that could lead to the arrest of a man who they said robbed banks in Oregon.
They are looking for information on the suspect they call the Froggy Robber. He got his nickname because in each robbery he jumped over the teller counter to grabbed cash.
They said he threatens bank employees with a knife.
The FBI said the Froggy Robber stole from four banks in Oregon including banks in Canby, Portland, Wilsonville, and Beaverton.
The Froggy Robbery is described as a Hispanic man between 20 and 30 years old and weighs about 150 pounds. Officials said he stands between 5 foot 3 inches and 5 foot 7 inches tall.
If you have any information about the suspect, contact the Portland FBI branch at (503) 224-4181.
- FBI searches for Froggy Robber
- FBI still looking for Froggy Robber, up to $10K added to reward
- Police search for Winston Subway robber
- Police search for robber in Eugene
- FBI seeks tips to identify Eugene credit union robber
- Robbers steal weapons from Creswell residence
- FBI: Agents searching for armed and dangerous subject
- Eugene bank robber sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Lakeside robber threatens to 'stick' victim with knife
- FBI, divers, state officials search for 3-year-old boy who disappeared from his grandmother's backyard