Photo Gallery 2 Images
SALEM, Ore. -- The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information that could lead to the arrest of a man who they said robbed banks in Oregon.
They are looking for information on the suspect they call the Froggy Robber. He got his nickname because in each robbery he jumped over the teller counter to grabbed cash.
They said he threatens bank employees with a knife.
The FBI said the Froggy Robber stole from four banks in Oregon including banks in Canby, Portland, Wilsonville, and Beaverton.
The Froggy Robbery is described as a Hispanic man between 20 and 30 years old and weighs about 150 pounds. Officials said he stands between 5 foot 3 inches and 5 foot 7 inches tall.
If you have any information about the suspect, contact the Portland FBI branch at (503) 224-4181.
- FBI searches for Froggy Robber
- FBI still looking for Froggy Robber, up to $10K added to reward
- Police search for Winston Subway robber
- Robbers steal weapons from Creswell residence
- FBI: Agents searching for armed and dangerous subject
- Police searching for pickpocketing suspects
- Michael Flynn charged with lying to FBI
- FBI arrests man accused of violent crimes
- Oregon standoff: Federal jury acquits FBI agent
- FBI fugitive faces justice in Oregon