Photo Gallery 6 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- The Federal Bureau of Investigation is featuring the robbery at Oregon Community Credit Union in Eugene on its Unknown Bank Robbers website, hoping to generate tips.
The robbery happened at 2880 Chad Drive at about 4:40 p.m. on Oct. 21. The FBI and Eugene Police Department are investigating.
RELATED: POLICE SEARCH FOR ROBBER IN EUGENE
At this time, the woman responsible has not been identified. Authorities said she walked into the branch and demanded cash. She left with an undisclosed amount of money, possibly in a silver pickup truck similar to a later model Dodge 1500 double cab.
Police describe the woman as white, in her mid 30s, and about 5 feet 6 inches tall with a round face and cleft chin. Her ears are pierced and she might wear glasses.
During the robbery, she was wearing a black or gray v-neck long-sleeved shirt or sweater, black pants with light-colored flowers or circles, dark black adn tan shoes, a black purse with silver handles, a dark-colored beanie hat and sunglasses with purple lenses.
- FBI seeks tips to identify Eugene credit union robber
- FBI searches for Froggy Robber
- Police search for robber in Eugene
- Eugene Police seek tips on attempted carjacking, attempted kidnapping incidents
- Sutherlin credit union robbed Friday night
- Deputies seek public's help identifying suspects in Eugene theft
- Eugene bank robber sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Suspect identified in Eugene kidnapping
- Family seeks tips to find missing father
- Police seek tips in Subway robbery