JUNCTION CITY, Ore. -- A crash happened early Tuesday morning on High Pass Road that sent one man to the hospital with minor burns.
The Lane County Sheriff's Office, Junction City Police Department and Junction City Fire Department responded to the call around 3:30 Tuesday morning.
Officials said the car veered off the road and then rolled into a nearby ditch. That's when officials said it became engulfed in flames.
Due to dry conditions, officials initially said they were concerned about the fire spreading to surrounding brush. However, crews were able to extinguish the fire quickly.
Officials don't yet know the cause of the crash, but they said speeding was likely not an issue.
- Fiery crash sends one man to hospital
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- Crash sends 2 to hospital in Lebanon
- Vehicle versus pedestrian crash sends man to the hospital
- One dead, one injured in fiery crash
- Crash near Harrisburg kills one, sends another to the hospital
- Crash sends biker to the hospital in Veneta
- Four killed in fiery head-on crash near Yoncalla
- Four killed in fiery crash: "It was horrific."
- Fiery motorcycle crash causes big backup on I-5