Photo Gallery 4 Images
WALTON, Ore. -- Lane Fire Authority responded to a house fire off of Highway 126 just after midnight on Monday.
According to fire officials, the fire started as a flue fire from a pellet stove before quickly spreading throughout the entire house.
Overnight there were several engines on the scene, along with several fire personnel.
Lane Fire Authority Lt. Tressa Miller said two adults living in the home made it out safely and are getting help from the Red Cross.
The house is a total loss, with $80,000 in damage to the house and $40,000 in damage to its contents. The home was not insured, fire officials said.