Photo Gallery 4 Images
EUGENE, Ore., - Investigators are trying to determine the cause of a fire that destroyed a parking structure and an R.V. near a home in west Eugene on Monday.
The fire was reported by a neighbor a few minutes before noon. When firefighters arrived, the fire was burning a covered parking area next to the home on Morely Loop. The fire destroyed an RV parked inside. The home is broken up into separate apartments and one of them sustained smoke damage.
An hour after the fire was reported, the Fire Marshall, and Eugene police were still at the fenced property trying to determine how it started. At the time, they were focusing on propane tanks in the covered parking area.
- Fire destroys RV and parking structure in west Eugene
- Homes, structures destroyed by fire near Dorena
- Fire destroys Eugene mobile home
- Early morning fire destroys Eugene home
- Early morning fire destroys home in Eugene
- Crash near Sutton RV closes roadway in Eugene
- Eugene conducting parking survey
- Fire crews investigate two story structure fire
- Seaside police fatally shoot suspect near RV park
- Fire crews put out RV fire in Sweet Home