LEBANON, Ore. – A home is destroyed after a fire broke out in Lebanon.
Firefighters said the land owner reported the fire at about 2 p.m. on Saturday.
It happened on 40616 Lacomb Drive.
Flames tore through the manufactured home and a large car port.
It took more than a dozen firefighters almost two hours to put it out.
No one was hurt.
- Fire destroys home in Lebanon
- Springfield home destroyed by fire
- Fire destroys Linn County home
- Fire destroys Eugene mobile home
- Fire burns deck of Lebanon home
- Fire guts Lebanon convenience store
- Lebanon family escapes house fire
- Homes, structures destroyed by fire near Dorena
- Early morning fire destroys Eugene home
- Lebanon firefighters rescue dog, extinguish house fire