Photo Gallery 5 Images
ROSEBURG, Ore. – A Roseburg family has been forced out of their home after a fire broke out early Tuesday morning.
Firefighters found the back gaming room filled with flames when they showed up at the home on Balsam Avenue just before 6 a.m.
Crews put the fire out and managed to keep most of the damaged contained to that room.
All of the residents got out safely, but their cat and two pet mice died.
Officials said the fire was caused by bedding that got too close to a heater and caused $50,000 in damage.