SPRINGFIELD, Ore. – Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish a fire that sparked Wednesday morning at the Emergency Veterinary Hospital.
Reports of the fire came in just before 1 a.m. on West Q Street.
Eugene-Springfield Fire said it was an electrical fire that started in the heating and cooling system on the outside of the building. There was minor damage to the outside of the building.
No people or animals were injured.
The veterinary hospital will remain open.
- Fire sparks at Emergency Veterinary Hospital in Springfield
- Heat lamp sparks fire inside Springfield home
- Community Veterinary Center needs donations
- Picture emerges of Springfield shooter
- College of Veterinary Medicine resumes normal operations following EHV-1 case
- Springfield declares local state of emergency
- Springfield fire under investigation
- Two taken to hospital after fire in Springfield
- Springfield house a total loss after fire; one hospitalized
- Batmobile makes stop at hospital in Springfield