BREAKING NEWS OHA reports 409 new coronavirus cases Full Story

Firefighters' quick actions save Lebanon home

Burning candles are believed to have started the fire.

Posted: Apr 3, 2020 5:52 AM
Updated: Apr 3, 2020 10:40 AM

LEBANON, Ore. -- Lebanon firefighters were able to get a house fire on under control Thursday.

The house fire was on the 1200 block of South Williams Street, and fire crews had to block nearby train tracks for water supply purposes.

Callers to dispatch described seeing dark smoke coming from the front of the home.

The fire chief said that the fire may have started from candles left unattended on a TV stand.

All residents were able to evacuate the home and no one was hurt because of the blaze.

The extent of the damage to the home is unknown.

Oregon Coronavirus Cases

Data is updated nightly.

Confirmed Cases: 11851

Reported Deaths: 232
CountyConfirmedDeaths
Multnomah282472
Marion183153
Washington181520
Umatilla9877
Clackamas95527
Union3692
Lincoln3615
Malheur3021
Lane2943
Deschutes2520
Yamhill1949
Jackson1780
Linn17410
Polk17312
Jefferson1630
Morrow1381
Klamath1351
Wasco1161
Benton1126
Hood River1040
Douglas600
Josephine571
Clatsop550
Coos540
Columbia480
Lake240
Crook181
Tillamook160
Wallowa140
Baker110
Curry90
Sherman40
Harney20
Gilliam10
Grant10
Unassigned00
Wheeler00
Eugene
Clear
50° wxIcon
Hi: 79° Lo: 52°
Feels Like: 50°
Corvallis
Overcast
51° wxIcon
Hi: 78° Lo: 50°
Feels Like: 51°
Roseburg
Clear
55° wxIcon
Hi: 82° Lo: 55°
Feels Like: 55°
North Bend
Broken Clouds
54° wxIcon
Hi: 68° Lo: 53°
Feels Like: 54°
KEZI Radar
KEZI Temperatures
KEZI Planner

LATEST FORECAST

Community Events