EUGENE, Ore. -- The Lane County Farmers Market opened their Winter Market Saturday morning.
30 local farmers and "food artisans" came to the event and sold a variety of items including eggs, honey, meats, mushrooms and more.
The market is held every Saturday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the afternoon at 8th Ave. and Oak St.
To learn more, click here.
- Lane County Winter Farmers Market begins Saturday
- Farmers Market opens Saturday in downtown Eugene
- Summer lunch program begins soon in Lane County
- Leaf collection set to begin in Lane County
- Leaf collection set to begin next week in Lane County
- Lane County strike looms
- Lane County helping rural communities hit by winter storm
- Lane County deadline to report winter storm damage nears
- Lane County offers winter weather services for homeless
- 49th Annual Saturday Market opens this weekend