EUGENE, Ore. -- A German bus company that operates in 28 European countries and the United States is coming to Eugene.
FlixBus announced it will begin service in the Pacific Northwest beginning on Nov. 21.
Fares from Eugene to Portland will cost $9.99. The company says it will offer four trips per direction with stops on the University of Oregon campus and Oregon State.
Other cities connected will include Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Corvallis, Albany, and Salem.
This is a developing story.
- FlixBus launches service in Eugene, offers low fares to PDX and beyond
- UO students excited for FlixBus to come to Eugene
- Family sues Alaska Airlines, contractor over PDX airport fall
- Uber launches rideshare service in Eugene and Springfield
- LTD launching free EmGo service in downtown Eugene
- White Bird Clinic offers services at Eugene Public Library
- Delta fare warning sends airline stocks lower
- Bike sharing program launches in Eugene
- Douglas ESD to offer interlibrary loan services
- Eugene police offer spring break safety tips