LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- According to Lane County Health and Human Services, the main peak for flu season was between the fourth week in December and the third week in January.
Lane County saw 104 cases of Type A during the highest week and 66 Type B cases.
Last week, there were 19 Type A cases and 30 for Type B.
- Flu season in Lane County peaked between December and January
- Flu season hits Lane County
- Flu season turns deadly in Lane County
- Flu season has officially hit Douglas County
- Flu death in Lane County traced to assisted living facility
- Second flu-related death confirmed in Lane County
- Lane County strike looms
- Homeowners in rural Lane County prepare for fire season
- Doctors recommend preparing for flu season
- Measles outbreak impacting Lane County