EUGENE, Ore. -- A former wrestling coach at Sheldon High School has been charged with theft, accused of stealing thousands of dollars from a children’s wrestling club.
He’s accused of taking more than $3,000 from the Sheldon Mat Club's account. Court documents allege he used the money for repairing his boat, fishing licenses, Halloween costumes for his children and fast food.
Tubbs coached at Sheldon from 2014 to 2018. Recently, Tubbs was put on administrative leave from the Marcola School District, where he is an assistant principal.
Tubbs is expected to appear in court on Monday morning.
- Former 4J coach charged, accused of stealing $3K from wrestling club
- Former 4J coach pleads guilty to stealing thousands from wrestling club
- Former Eugene wrestling coach accused of stealing funds
- Former OSU wrestling coach suing school
- Former 4J coach accused of theft resigns from Marcola School District
- Beavers Release Wrestling Schedule
- Wrestling for national recognition
- Woman accused of stealing $43,000 from grandmother
- Pair accused of stealing Springfield packages
- Man accused of stealing UPS truck, crashing