SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A Springfield man is facing 20 years in prison after being convicted of sexually abusing children under his care.
James Elliot, 30, was sentenced Wednesday after he was found guilty on five counts of sexual abuse on March 22.
He had been babysitting three young girls since 2014. The case reached police in August 2018.
- Former Springfield babysitter sentenced in sex abuse case
- Former LCC board member sentenced in sex abuse case
- Victim in A3 sex abuse case intends to sue Springfield School District
- Springfield police arrest Eugene man on sex abuse charges
- Ledbetter sentenced for Springfield killing
- Lane County man sentenced to nearly 94 years in sex abuse case
- Man sentenced for sex abuse outside South Eugene High School
- Former Oregon youth coach sentenced to prison for sex abuse
- Ex-basketball coach sentenced to 60 days for sex abuse
- Ex-youth pastor attacked during sentencing on sex abuse plea