EUGENE, Ore. -- Four businesses are opening in downtown Eugene, at a building on Willamette Street, and they are all owned by women.
The building is located right across the 13th and Olive apartment complex. Mark Miksis, a co-owner of the building said they started renovating the two-story, 36,000 square-foot building in May 2017.
Miksis said the four businesses moving in are Blue Bird Flowers, Claim 52 Brewing, Katie Brown Clothing, and Saucefly Market. He added that all four businesses are owned by women.
Jeannine Parisi, one of the owners of Claim 52 Brewing, thinks this will be a great opportunity for all of them.
"We’re opening right in the heart of downtown on Willamette Street. We're the women on Willamette, come visit us. You're going to have a great time and enjoy all we have to offer," Parisi said.
Miksis expects most of the businesses to open in April.
- Four businesses opening on Willamette Street
- Willamette Pass opening this weekend
- Swimmer rescued from Willamette River
- Willamette River drowning victim identified
- Blitzing the Preseason: Willamette Wolverines
- Community celebrated Willamette River at festival Saturday
- Willamette Country Music Festival permit revoked
- Portland sewage flows into Willamette River
- Winter Storm Warning for Willamette Valley
- Two arrested in Willamette Christian School burglary