LANE COUNTY, Ore.-- A fourth individual has tested positive for coronavirus in Lane County.
According to Lane County Public Health, the resident is a woman in her 70s who is currently hospitalized at PeaceHealth's RiverBend Hospital. Contact investigations are ongoing, but the woman has traveled domestically.
She was hospitalized on Thursday and a test was administered the same day. Information about her symptoms and the duration of her illness will be released when available.
This is the second positive coronavirus test that was announced on Saturday, the first being a Eugene School District 4J bus driver.
- Fourth positive coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- Coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- New Lane County coronavirus case identified
- Eighth coronavirus case identified in Lane County
- Douglas County sees fourth coronavirus case
- Two more coronavirus cases identified in Lane County
- Lane County investigates coronavirus cases, death
- Lane County sees ninth coronavirus case
- Officials identify coronavirus case in Douglas County
- Two new coronavirus cases identified in Benton County