EUGENE, Ore. – Just in time for holiday travel, gas prices are dipping in Eugene.
According to GasBuddy's daily survey of 78 stations, prices have fallen 4.7 cents per gallon in the past week.
Today the average price is $2.97 a gallon.
Gas prices in Eugene are 19.5 cents per gallon lower than a month ago, but are still about 40 cents higher than the national average of $2.53/g.
For more on local prices and what to expect as we enter the New Year, visit GasBuddy’s website.
- Gas prices dip in Eugene
- Gas prices dip in Eugene to start 2020
- Gas prices continue to fall in Eugene
- Gas prices higher than a month ago in Eugene
- Eugene financial adviser weighs in on Dow dip
- Memorial Day gas prices remain stubbornly high
- Gas tax in Albany could increase gas prices
- Oregon unemployment rate dips to 4 percent
- Gas leak leads to evacuation in Eugene
- Pacific Northwest gas prices could spike after pipeline explosion