EUGENE, Ore. – Gas prices are dipping in Eugene to start off 2020.
According to GasBuddy's daily survey of 78 stations, prices have fallen 6.6 cents per gallon in the past week.
The average price is $2.91 a gallon as of Monday morning.
Gas prices in Eugene are 22.1 cents per gallon lower than a month ago, but still 34 cents higher than the current national average of $2.57 per gallon.
For more on local prices, visit GasBuddy’s website.
- Gas prices dip in Eugene
- Gas prices dip in Eugene to start 2020
- Gas prices continue to fall in Eugene
- Gas prices higher than a month ago in Eugene
- Eugene financial adviser weighs in on Dow dip
- Gas tax in Oregon goes up as 2020 starts
- Memorial Day gas prices remain stubbornly high
- Gas tax in Albany could increase gas prices
- Oregon unemployment rate dips to 4 percent
- Eugene starts Franklin Boulevard redesign