CNN -- Gillette is recalling thousands of razors for being too sharp.
The recall includes 87,000 Venus simply three disposable razors because the razor blades were made a little too sharp and present a high risk of cuts.
Two products are included in the recall and were sold from January through May.
- A Venus simply three disposable razor 4-pack.
- Daisy 12 plus one Venus simply three bonus pack which included one free Venus simply three razor.
If you think you may have one of these razors, Gillette is advising to stop using them.
Consumers can contact Gillette to return the razors and receive a voucher for a replacement.
- Gillette recalls thousands of razors for being too sharp
- Gillette's new ad isn't about shaving. It's about men in the age of #metoo
- Coconut Smiles Organic Recall
- Smoke alarm recall
- Thousands participate in Eugene Marathon
- Slain University of South Carolina student died from multiple sharp force injuries, authorities say
- FTC reports a sharp increase in phone scams from criminals impersonating IRS, Social Security
- Thousands honor Veterans during annual parade
- Teachers surprised with thousands in grant money
- Thousands attend annual Springfield Christmas Parade