EUGENE, Ore. -- The Greenhill Humane Society is making progress on its renovation project.
The foundation for the first of two new dog-housing facilities is now in place, and crews will continue to work through the summer.
Greenhill is hoping to have the first building finished by December and both done by summer next year.
“As you can see here on site, they’ve made tremendous progress just in the first few months that the project has been underway,” said Sasha Elliott, director of operations. “And we’re continuing to fund-raise because this is only the first phase of our grand building project to create a state-of-the-art animal care facility here in Lane County.
Greenhill has raised $2.4 million, but they’ll need $5.6 million to complete the project.
You can donate at either of their locations or online at their website.
- Greenhill Humane Society making progress on renovation
- Greenhill Humane Society to begin construction
- Adoption fees waived at Greenhill Humane Society
- Greenhill Humane Society hosts annual Kitten Shower
- Greenhill Humane Society holds pet adoption event, promotion
- 10-year-old author raises money for Greenhill Humane Society
- Greenhill Humane Society prepares for its biggest fundraiser of the year
- Greenhill Humane Society gets ready to help find 80 cats new homes
- State Police investigate Oregon Humane Society officers
- Greenhill hosts groundbreaking ceremony for expansion project