SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Greyhound Lines Inc. recently began operating its bus service from 335 S. A St. in Springfield, less than four miles from its previous location in downtown Eugene.
“Greyhound has provided service from Eugene for over 40 years, making this transition bittersweet,” said Ed van Heel, Greyhound regional manager. “We are thankful to Lane Transit District and the city of Springfield for allowing us to serve from our new location. We are confident this opportunity will make access to local transit easier for our customers.”
Greyhound is sharing its new location with the Lane Transit District, where customers have access to local transportation, food and restrooms.
Greyhound is offering 10 bus schedules per day, and customers have access to the bus service’s network of 3,800 destinations and Greyhound Package Express, its package delivery service.
For more information about fares, schedules and buying tickets, call 1-800-231-2222, visit Greyhound.com or use its mobile app.
- Greyhound relocates to Springfield from Eugene
- Greyhound station leaving Eugene after nearly 80 years
- 2 stabbed on Greyhound bus in Oregon
- Driver attacked on Greyhound bus still recovering
- PenFed employees upset about relocation
- Eugene Springfield Fire introduces PulsePoint app
- Eugene and Springfield communities celebrate Veterans Day
- Eugene Springfield Fire welcomes 14 new firefighters
- Springfield police arrest rape suspect in Eugene
- Springfield police chase suspect to Eugene neighborhood