LAKE OSWEGO, Ore. -- School officials at Lakeridge High School in Lake Oswego said they expect things to be back to normal Friday, the last day before holiday break.
Police said they found a semi-automatic pistol and ammo in a 17-year-old student's car.
That 17 year old is facing charges of possession of a firearm in a public building or on the property, unlawful possession of a firearm, and disorderly conduct.
Also, 19-year-old Sean Ivory, a former student, is facing the same charges plus unlawful use of a weapon and menacing.
Police said the 17-year-old drove Ivory to the school with intentions to fight some other students.
When staff found out, they put the school on lockout while police investigated.
- Gun in student's car prompts school lockout
- Gun arrest forces South Eugene High School into Lockout
- Icy roads prompt school delays
- Flooding prompts school closures & delays
- Power outage prompts school delays in Elkton
- Car chase ends in river; backpack prompts explosion concern
- Possible fuel tank issues prompt Ford to recall Focus cars
- Threat prompts extra security Friday at Corvallis High School
- Roosevelt Middle School students present gun control project
- Suspected cougar sighting in Oregon prompts concern