SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Springfield High School students met with 4th graders to teach them about making "Drug Free Choices" on Jan. 18.
The S.O.D.A. club is a program at Springfield High School. S.O.D.A. stands for Students Opposed to Drugs and Alcohol and club members are committed to being drug and alcohol free.
The S.O.D.A. club members gave presentations to 4th graders at Page Elementary and Douglas Gardens Elementary.
- High school students teach kids about making "Drug Free Choices"
- New sandbox teaches science
- Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation to teach children gun safety
- Thurston High School student designs Nike shoes
- 'Artie the Art Bus' project teaches Springfield students about synesthesia
- Program teaches sustainable landscaping practices
- City councilors consider making road near Sheldon High School safer
- Thurston High School girls make it to state wrestling championships
- Students make lunches for homeless at Springfield elementary school
- Man arrested following shooting death of high school student