SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- High school students in the Eugene and Springfield area had the opportunity to think about their future careers on Thursday.
Elevate Lane County held it's first job fair for graduating seniors at the Bob Keefer Center in Springfield.
More than 40 local businesses and companies registered to participate. A variety of job sectors were represented, including construction and food and beverage.
Each of the participating businesses had entry-level positions open for students.
They accepted resume and applications, and hosted interviews. Employers also gave students tips on how to interview well, and offered help with resumes.
- High school seniors get opportunity to explore careers
- High school students explore careers at LCC event
- Oregon Connections Academy students explore CTE opportunities
- Danebo Elementary celebrates graduating high school seniors
- 'Oh, the Places You Can Go!': Teachers explore job opportunities for students
- Thousands of high school students attend career expo
- Skilled to Work: High school seniors to attend job fair
- Hamlin Middle School hosts career day
- Mathis scores career-high 30, Oregon tops Boise St.
- Web Extra: Jonathan Smith on missed opportunities