SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- High school students in the Eugene and Springfield area had the opportunity to think about their future careers on Thursday.
Elevate Lane County held it's first job fair for graduating seniors at the Bob Keefer Center in Springfield.
More than 40 local businesses and companies registered to participate. A variety of job sectors were represented, including construction and food and beverage.
Each of the participating businesses had entry-level positions open for students.
They accepted resume and applications, and hosted interviews. Employers also gave students tips on how to interview well, and offered help with resumes.
- High school seniors get opportunity to explore careers
- Oregon Connections Academy students explore CTE opportunities
- 'Oh, the Places You Can Go!': Teachers explore job opportunities for students
- Skilled to Work: High school seniors to attend job fair
- Hamlin Middle School hosts career day
- Web Extra: Jonathan Smith on missed opportunities
- Eugene students explore how math is used in real life
- Sutherlin High School receives award
- Welding program provides job opportunities for Elmira students
- Opportunity Village resident found dead after winter storm