EUGENE, Ore. -- A hit-and-run involving a car and a motorcycle sent one person to the hospital Sunday afternoon.
The crash happened at the intersection of Roosevelt Boulevard and Chambers Street.
The crash caused all southbound traffic from Northwest Expressway to Roosevelt Boulevard to shut down for a few hours.
Police say they are still looking for the driver of a Sedan who hit the motorcyclist.
Police tell KEZI 9 News that the Sedan was making a left onto Roosevelt Boulevard from the northbound lane and crashed into the motorcyclist.
They say the driver then fled the scene.
We are told the motorcyclist was taken to the Riverbend Hospital and is suffering from non-life-threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Hit-and-run in Eugene sends one person to hospital
- Hit-and-run crash on Highway 99 sends pedestrian to hospital
- Hit and run driver kills a Eugene Police K-9
- Eugene Police searching for driver involved in hit & run crash
- Driver accused of hit-and-run and DUII in Eugene
- Driver in Eugene hit-and-run turns self in
- Eugene man hospitalized after stabbing
- Three car crash on Beltline sends one person to the hospital
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- Fiery crash sends one man to hospital