EUGENE, Ore. -- Winter weather is putting a dent in Bloodworks' supply of blood they need for hospitals throughout the northwest.
With snow around the region, many donors are not able to get to Bloodworks centers or drives.
They say there is an emergency need for Type O, A neg, and B neg donors.
You can make appointments with the Eugene center, or simply walk in.
Bloodworks urges you to do it as soon as possible.
- Bloodworks reports they are low on blood supply due to winter weather
- Lane Bloodworks hosts Labor Day blood drive
- Lane Bloodworks seeking platelet donors
- Bloodworks Northwest seeking donations due to Hurricane Florence
- Consumer Reports: Surprise causes of low blood iron
- Stores sell out of winter supplies
- Christmas tree prices remain high amid low supply
- Winter Weather Advisories
- Brown declares state of emergency due to winter storms
- Senate rejects marijuana supply management plan