ROSEBURG, Ore – Firefighters in Roseburg are trying to figure out what started a fire that caused $80,000 worth of damages.
Firefighters responded to a house fire at 3:04 am on Tuesday on the 1200 block of Southeast Court Avenue. The homeowner reported the fire.
There was light smoke coming from the second floor of the home when fire crews arrived. After investigating, firefighters found heavy smoke inside the house and were able to quickly put out the fire, containing it to the upstairs living room.
The homeowner made it out of the home safely and no injuries were reported. The fire caused about $80,000 in damages to the house. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- House fire in Roseburg leaves $80,000 in damages
- Roseburg house fire started in fireplace
- Roseburg superintendent put on leave, expected to be fired
- Cigarette to blame for fatal Roseburg house fire
- Officials: Candle likely caused house fire in Roseburg
- Car crashes into Roseburg drive-in, causing extensive damage
- Creswell fire damages offices
- Fire damages Eugene businesses
- Roseburg Fire Department temporarily relocating 2 stations
- Five survive a duplex fire in Roseburg