HILLSBORO, Ore. --- Officials told KEZI 9 News that a passerby has discovered human remains in the woods in Washington County.
The Washington County Sheriff's Office said the remains were discovered on Saturday and appear to have been there for some time.
The body was found south of the Tualatin Valley Highway on some railroad tracks.
Authorities have not released the person's gender or age but they say the person was an adult.
Stay with KEZI 9 News for updates.
- Human remains found in Washington County
- Human remains found in Roseburg
- Human remains found near Cottage Grove
- Human remains found near Sunriver identified
- Human remains found near Separation Lake
- Human remains found near Sunriver; foul play suspected
- Douglas County Deputies need help identifying human remains
- Remains of Bellingham snowboarders found
- Remains of missing woman found in woods in Washington, death suspicious
- Washington State QB Tyler Hilinski found dead