DOUGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- Interstate 5 has reopened after a crash south of Roseburg Friday morning, Oregon Department of Transportation officials say.
All lanes except for one northbound lane were closed at milepost 113 near the Clarks Branch interchange at about 7 a.m. Traffic was being detoured at the time, and drivers were told to expect congestion.
By 10 a.m. the lanes were once again open.
- I-5 reopens after crash south of Roseburg
- All lanes reopen following I-5 crash south of Albany
- Southbound I-5 reopens after crash near Woodburn
- Roseburg residents witness, react to I-5 shooting
- ODOT: Expect delays on I-5 near Roseburg
- Plane crashes at Roseburg airport
- Oak Grove rest area facility reopens along I-5
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down I-5
- Beltline reopens after 6-vehicle crash
- Pedestrian killed in crash near Roseburg