EUGENE, Ore. -- Salvia, or sage, is a great way to add some vibrant colors to your gardens. These plants are perfect for our dry and hot summers. Caleb Johnson from Johnson Bronthers Garden Market shows us some varieties good for any backyard.
- In The Garden: Adding vibrant colors with salvia flowers
- In The Garden: Adding a variety of color with Heuchera
- In The Garden: Adding bright colors to your yard with Phlox
- In The Garden: Adding 'living coral' to you garden
- In the Garden: Adding a splash of green with Monsteras
- In The Garden: "Drink Up Your Garden"
- In the Garden: Gardening on a budget
- In The Garden: 2018 gardening trends
- In The Garden: Creating a Mediterranean garden
- In The Garden: Japanese-Themed Garden