EUGENE, Ore. -- Salvia, or sage, is a great way to add some vibrant colors to your gardens. These plants are perfect for our dry and hot summers. Caleb Johnson from Johnson Bronthers Garden Market shows us some varieties good for any backyard.
- In The Garden: Adding vibrant colors with salvia flowers
- In The Garden: Adding 'living coral' to you garden
- In The Garden: "Drink Up Your Garden"
- In the Garden: Gardening on a budget
- In The Garden: 2018 gardening trends
- In The Garden: Hydrangeas
- Dandelions Flowers prepares for UO graduation ceremonies
- Eugene flower shop 'Petals it Forward'
- In The Garden: Tips to get your garden ready
- In The Garden: Filberts 101