COBURG, Ore. -- This is a good time to start planting blueberry bushes, but Caleb Johnson of Johnson Brothers Garden Market says there are different varieties of bushes that you can plant. Some will grow blueberries early in the summer, while others will grow them later in the summer.
Caleb Johnson of Johnson Brothers Garden Market shows us how to choose the right blueberry bush to plant this spring.
Posted: Apr 15, 2021 9:46 PM
Updated: May 3, 2021 11:25 AM
- In The Garden: Planting blueberries
- In The Garden: Pruning blueberry bushes
- IN THE GARDEN: Planting edible plants
- In The Garden: Plant detective
- Blueberry farm working to isolate COVID-19 outbreak
- In the Garden: Low-maintenance plants for your garden
- In The Garden: Repotting house plants
- In The Garden: Planting in clay soils
- In The Garden: Powerhouse plants for fall
- In The Garden: Plants for sun or shade
Scroll for more content...