EUGENE, Ore. – Authorities are searching for a Junction City man accused of sexually abusing his 10-year-old foster child.
Court documents show the victim said “I feel brave” to herself after reporting the alleged abuse.
A search warrant affidavit shows the child was in the foster care of Joe Raygosa, 45, and his wife from June 2016 to July 2017. Police said the abuse happened at the family home in the 600 block of Pine Court in Junction City.
Raygosa is accused of touching the girl sexually, forcing himself on her, taking naked pictures of her and showing her pornography.
Police said the abuse was reported after the child was moved to another foster home.
Investigators said they told Raygosa in October that there were allegations against him, and said he agreed to hand over his cellphone. After that, police said they tried to contact him multiple times, but he didn’t get back to them.
On November 14, police said they drove to his home, and neighbors told them they saw Raygosa leaving a few weeks earlier in a car full of bags. The property management company said they have filed an eviction notice since they haven’t heard from Raygosa or his wife.
Investigators said they tried calling them again, but all their phone numbers have been disconnected.
- Junction City man accused of sexually abusing foster child
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse
- Junction City man sentenced for abusing cats
- Junction City man accused of abusing, torturing 3 kittens
- Man accused of sexually abusing child in Lane County
- Oregon counselor, son accused of abusing foster children
- Lane County man sentenced for sexually abusing a child
- Taekwondo instructor accused of sexually abusing children
- Classroom volunteer accused of sexually abusing kindergartner
- Medford man accused of sexually abusing middle school-aged girls