JUNCTION CITY, Ore. -- The man accused of stealing from four weddings in Junction City has pleaded guilty.
In court documents, Brian Starr admitted to stealing more than $10,000 worth of gifts and personal property at weddings on July 15 and July 28.
Starr said this includes motorcycle helmets and equipment belonging to wedding guests.
He also admitted to having a gun at one of the weddings, which is illegal because he is a convicted felon.
Starr will be sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison and will have to pay more than $16,000 in restitution.
- Junction City wedding thief pleads guilty
- Newlyweds heartbroken after thefts at their Junction City weddings
- Deputies arrest man accused of stealing from four Junction City weddings
- Family survives house fire in Junction City
- Junction City firefighters battle "challenging" industrial fire
- Junction City student arrested over picture
- Junction City Police investigate "swatting" incident
- 2018 Scandinavian festival coming to Junction City
- Junction City Firefighter's sell "Aebleskivers" during Festival
- Blitzing the Preseason: Junction City Tigers