ROSEBURG, Ore. – Patients in Douglas County can take advantage of free community outreach programs at the Community Cancer Center.
The Roseburg center has about 20 different programs, and they’re free for anyone in the community. Some of the programs are offered year-round, and others are seasonal.
One of the most popular workshops is the “Living Well” program. It’s a six-week workshop that teaches people with chronic conditions to become more self-sufficient so they have the best quality of life possible.
KEZI 9 Checks In is a monthly reminder for women to do a self breast exam to check for any lumps or changes. You can sign up for KEZI 9 News Checks In, and we’ll send you a reminder each month.
- KEZI 9 Checks in December
- KEZI 9 Checks In December
- Kezi 9 Checks In June
- KEZI 9 Checks in March
- KEZI 9 Checks In November
- KEZI 9 Checks In January
- KEZI 9 Checks In February
- Congressman DeFazio sits down with KEZI
- KEZI Meteorologist vacationing in Hawaii during false missile alert
- Semi Safety: KEZI 9 News investigates dangerous truck drivers