Dear KEZI Over-the-Air Viewers:
KEZI’s over-the-air signal has been restored to full power, starting at approximately noon on Monday, Nov. 5. Any over-the-air viewers recently impacted should now have restored KEZI service to their households. You may need to rescan your television to add KEZI 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3 back to your available channel list.
We greatly appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience some over-the-air viewers may have experienced. Thank you for the comments and questions we've received and for your continued viewership as we work to improve our coverage across Western Oregon.
- KEZI over-the-air signal back to full power
- KEZI 9 Checks in March
- KEZI Meteorologist vacationing in Hawaii during false missile alert
- Semi Safety: KEZI 9 News investigates dangerous truck drivers
- KEZI Sports Extra Podcast Vol. 1: Matt Ulmer
- KEZI Sports Extra: Oregon State men's soccer coach Terry Boss
- Air quality likely to diminish this week
- Eugene Air Quality Reaches Hazardous Levels
- WEB EXTRA: Full interview with prosecutor in Hobson Mason case
- Coburg car crash causes power outage