Dear KEZI Over-the-Air Viewers:
KEZI’s over-the-air signal has been restored to full power, starting at approximately noon on Monday, Nov. 5. Any over-the-air viewers recently impacted should now have restored KEZI service to their households. You may need to rescan your television to add KEZI 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3 back to your available channel list.
We greatly appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience some over-the-air viewers may have experienced. Thank you for the comments and questions we've received and for your continued viewership as we work to improve our coverage across Western Oregon.
- KEZI over-the-air signal back to full power
- Springfield students build Morse code signalers
- KEZI 9 Checks in March
- Kezi 9 Checks in December
- EPA rolls back plan limiting coal-fired power plant emissions
- CLOSURES & DELAYS: Full List Here
- READ: The full Mueller report
- KEZI Meteorologist vacationing in Hawaii during false missile alert
- Semi Safety: KEZI 9 News investigates dangerous truck drivers
- Can you dig it? Duck volleyball teach KEZI the basics