KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. -- A Klamath Falls man has been sentenced to almost six years in prison for attacking his grandmother with a kitchen knife and salt shaker.
Larry Lee Townsend, 29, pleaded no contest to a charge of second-degree assault.
Townsend was arrested June 14 after the attack on his grandmother, who lives in Bly.
Townsend's criminal history includes prior assault convictions.
- Klamath Falls man gets six years for attacking grandmother
- Klamath Falls man sentenced to 15 years in beating death
- Klamath Falls man accused of hammer attack on ex-girlfriend, others
- Police investigating deadly shooting in Klamath Falls
- Klamath Falls detectives arrest Texas sex offenders
- Marijuana petition qualifies for November ballot in Klamath Falls
- SkyWest eyes offering flights out of Klamath Falls
- Klamath County prosecutor rehired four years after gun incident
- Klamath commissioners declare drought emergency
- Oregon man admits to stealing from grandmother to gamble