EUGENE, Ore. -- Lane Transit District is hosting a public hearing Wednesday night to get feedback on proposed changes to underperforming bus routes.
For details on the changes, click here.
The hearing is scheduled for Wednesday night at 5:30 p.m. It will be at LTD's headquarters in Eugene.
- LTD asks for feedback on proposed changes
- MovingAhead Project asks community for feedback
- Eugene officials ask for feedback on parking fee hikes
- ODOT seeking feedback on Amtrak project
- City of Eugene seeking feedback on Striker Field Park development
- Lane County seeks feedback after courthouse bond failure
- Oakridge city councilor seeks feedback on transportation plan
- 4J School District will be adjusting schedule plans to community feedback
- Sanipac proposes higher rates
- GOP's tax proposal breakdown