LANE COUNTY, Ore. --- A Lane County man is being charged with the rape of a child under the age of fourteen.
According to court documents, 23-year-old Beilman Joel Ramirez-Salic was charged with rape in the second degree and sodomy in the second degree.
The sexual assault allegedly happened on September 27th, 2019 in Lane County.
He was charged on November 15th in the Lane County Circuit Court.
- Lane County man charged with rape
- Lane County Sheriff's Office deputy accused of rape.
- Former Lane County deputy accused of raping another woman
- Lane County deputies make arrest in rape case from 2007
- Churchill student charged with rape
- Lane County strike looms
- Missing man found dead in Lane County
- South Lane bus driver accused of raping teenager
- Former South Lane bus driver sentenced for raping teen
- Coos County teen facing rape and sex abuse charges