LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- If you have hazardous waste you want to get rid of, now’s your chance.
Lane County is holding a hazardous waste roundup in Cottage Grove on Saturday.
You can get rid of up to 35 gallons of paint, household cleaners, car care products or arts and crafts materials -- for free.
If you’re not sure something is hazardous, look for words like flammable, corrosive, poison, caution and danger.
You can’t drop off empty containers, drums, radioactive waste, asbestos or explosives.
The event is happening at the South Lane Fire and Rescue Station on Harrison Avenue from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lane County plans hazardous waste roundup
- Hazardous waste roundup scheduled in Lane County
- Oakridge Household Hazardous Waste Roundup
- Marcola Household Hazardous Waste Roundup set for Saturday
- Lane County Fair seeks to reduce waste
- Lane County plans free plastics roundup for spring
- Lane County holding plastics roundup event
- ATI Wah Chang faces $6,300 fine after hazardous waste fire
- Lane County wants to improve already high waste recovery numbers
- Lane County Waste Management puts out new recycling guide