LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- Property tax statements for Lane County taxpayers are now available online.
Property taxes are payable in three installments.
The first payment is due Nov. 15 and the final one is due by May 15.
Tax statements and other property tax information are also available online.
To learn more, click here.
- Lane County property tax statements available online
- Eight horses seized from Lane County property
- Twenty-six properties available at the Lane County Property Auction
- Woman says squatters at Lane County property costing her thousands
- Lane County strike looms
- Community steps up to help hundreds of cats on Lane County property
- Flu season hits Lane County
- Measles outbreak impacting Lane County
- Audit: Lane County Sheriff’s Office properly using tax levy money
- DMV hosts online open house