EUGENE, Ore. - The Lane Transit District launched a new initiative on Tuesday called Transit Tomorrow. It's LTD’s effort to find out how they can better improve its services. LTD wants input from the community and is offering several engagement opportunities.
The first is an online interactive survey. It began Tuesday, June 26, and ends on Monday, July 23. That can be found here.
Other opportunities include Listening Sessions being held over the summer:
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 12-1 p.m. at the LTD Next Stop Center, Downtown Eugene
- Monday, July 16, 2018, 6-7:30 p.m. at the City of Springfield Library Meeting Room
- Thursday, July 19, 2018, 6-7:30 p.m. at the Elks Lodge in West Eugene
- July 10th: 7 to 9 a.m., LTD Eugene Station; 4 to 6 p.m., LTD Springfield Station
- July 12th: 4 to 6 p.m., LTD Eugene Station
For more information about LTD’s Transit Tomorrow initiative, or to take the online interactive survey, please visit LTD's website.
- Lane Transit District launches Transit Tomorrow
- Lane Transit District fall schedule changes start this weekend
- Pedestrian hit by Lane Transit District bus in Eugene
- 4J schools transition to eco-friendly lunches
- SURVEY: Public transit system proposed between Eugene and Florence
- Eugene City Club hosts talk on gender transitioning
- Portland's mass transit agency bans man for life
- Superintendent of South Lane School District resigns
- Hundreds could strike tomorrow
- Joseph Lane students learn to make, launch water bottle rockets