EUGENE, Ore. - The Lane Transit District launched a new initiative on Tuesday called Transit Tomorrow. It's LTD’s effort to find out how they can better improve its services. LTD wants input from the community and is offering several engagement opportunities.
The first is an online interactive survey. It began Tuesday, June 26, and ends on Monday, July 23. That can be found here.
Other opportunities include Listening Sessions being held over the summer:
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 12-1 p.m. at the LTD Next Stop Center, Downtown Eugene
- Monday, July 16, 2018, 6-7:30 p.m. at the City of Springfield Library Meeting Room
- Thursday, July 19, 2018, 6-7:30 p.m. at the Elks Lodge in West Eugene
- July 10th: 7 to 9 a.m., LTD Eugene Station; 4 to 6 p.m., LTD Springfield Station
- July 12th: 4 to 6 p.m., LTD Eugene Station
For more information about LTD’s Transit Tomorrow initiative, or to take the online interactive survey, please visit LTD's website.