EUGENE, Ore. -- Law enforcement agencies from Oregon converged on Autzen Stadium Thursday for a full-scale emergency management exercise.
Teams from the National Guard's 102nd Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) - Civil Support Team (CST), the University of Oregon's Safety and Risk Services staff, and local law enforcement were all there.
The scenario and setting are designed to support mobilization and response of local and specialized state resources and capabilities, while the scope will enhance interagency relationships and capabilities with incident management beginning and sustaining at the local level, communicating with external resources as the situation dictates.
- Law enforcement agencies train for emergencies at Autzen Stadium
- New Autzen Stadium policies could challenge businesses
- Local agencies, hospitals train for emergency
- Police: Shooting near Autzen Stadium was drug related
- Changes coming to Autzen Stadium for upcoming football season
- Fans can expect changes at Autzen Stadium Saturday
- Oregon fans react to new Autzen stadium rules Saturday
- Duck Dash and Eugene 5K held at Autzen Stadium Saturday
- Eugene Marathon starts and finishes at Autzen Stadium
- Eugene City Council OKs extended tailgating time at Autzen Stadium