LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- Would you attend a crime prevention expo?
Law enforcement agencies across Lane County are thinking about hosting one and want you to chime in.
The expo would focus on crime prevention: more specifically, how to prevent yourself from becoming a victim.
To gauge public interest and preferences, Lane County law enforcement have created a short community survey.
The survey is five questions long, asking if you'd want to attend, when you'd want it to happen, what topics you'd like them to cover and more.
- Lane County agencies seek input on possible crime prevention expo
- Lane County seeks input on Community Wildfire Protection Plan
- Benton County seeks public input with fairgrounds survey
- Lane County Fair seeks to reduce waste
- Lane County seeks volunteers for homeless count
- Lane Bloodworks seeking platelet donors
- Gov. Brown sends Lane County fire agencies to Klondike Fire
- 4J seeks input on SEHS mascot name, The Axemen
- 4J officials seek input on new Edison Elementary design
- City seeks input on new park in northeast Eugene