LANE COUNTY, Ore. -- It’s time to get your leaves ready to be picked up, and there are specific dates based on where you live.
Lane County Public Works will start its annual leaf pickup program on Nov. 12.
In Eugene, leaf collection also starts on Nov. 12, but some areas can start placing leaves out Nov. 9. To determine when you can put your leaves out, visit the city's website to look up addresses and see what zone you live in.
Leaf collection in Springfield will be separated into two rounds:
Leaf collection in Springfield in 2019:
- West of 28th and 31st streets starts Dec. 2.
- East of 28th and 31st streets starts Dec. 9.
Leaf collection in Springfield in 2020:
- West of 28th and 31st streets starts Jan. 6.
- East of 28th and 31st streets starts Jan. 13.
Removing leaves from catch basins, grates and gutters allows storm water to run off and prevents flooding.
- Leaf collection set to begin next week in Lane County
- Leaf collection set to begin in Lane County
- Fall leaf pickup begins in Roseburg
- Corvallis fall leaf collection scheduled to end mid-December
- Leaf collection, delivery to continue through January in Eugene
- Lane County collecting donations of protective gear
- Lane County Winter Farmers Market begins Saturday
- Beltline lane closures set to begin on Sunday
- Leaf pickup starts this weekend in Eugene
- Second round of leaf pickup underway