Photo Gallery 2 Images
LEBANON, Ore. -- A woman was sent to the hospital after a fire in Lebanon Tuesday afternoon.
A fire started in a converted garage on West Maple Street around 2 p.m. It then spread to the main home, firefighters said.
Fire crews said they found a 56-year-old woman lying in the yard with life-threatening injuries. She was taken to a local hospital before being flown to the burn unit at Legacy Emanuel Hospital in Portland. Her condition is unknown.
Fire crews are continuing to investigate the cause of the fire.
- Lebanon house fire sends one woman to the hospital
- Lebanon family escapes house fire
- Lebanon firefighters rescue dog, extinguish house fire
- Lebanon house fire mostly contained to kitchen
- Firefighters rescue pets in Lebanon house fire
- Crews fight house fire in Lebanon
- House fire under investigation in Lebanon
- Fire crews on scene of house fire in Lebanon
- Fire guts Lebanon convenience store
- Fire destroys home in Lebanon